2008 Lowell Howe Junkyard Prowl
San Francisco Bay Area -- October 25, 2008
Home Page -> Events
-> Lowell Howe Yard Prowl 2008
|Meet in San Lorenzo (near Hayward) at
15760 Via Cordoba at 9:00 AM or earlier for a 60-80 minute drive with other
Imperial owners to
Lowell Howe's Imperial Acres in Patterson Ca. Return Mid-
afternoon. Weather there in October can be medium to very warm, so a
light jacket and shirt-sleeves are probably in order.
Lowell has over 250 Imperials that he is parting out.
You can see his spread here:
Lowell asks that any desired items be ordered from him in advance so that he can
have them ready for pick-up that day. He does not generally pull items
- We are hoping to have a caravan of at least 10-15 Imperials and
will drive in chronological order. This was a big hit the last time that
- A giant Sub sandwich will be provided. Bring your own beverages.
- Out-of-towners are encouraged to attend and can crash on the floor at
your host's place or would do well right down the street at the brand new
Hilton, which is a mile away:
- If flying, please book into Oakland Airport Friday night (Oakland is a
hub for Southwest Airlines). Please
write to coordinate a pick-up at the airport - I'm only a few miles away
if you don't want to rent a car.
- Gathering the Night Before:
- There will be a trip into San Francisco in Imperials the night before
for a dinner out if you are interested.
- Please RSVP
- Contact phone number (not at weird hours PST, please) 415-699-8760
- Lowell will NOT
be selling parts on the spot. He will be accepting orders beforehand for
pickup that day OR accepting orders for parts to be pulled and mailed later.
This page was last updated August 26, 2008. Send us your
feedback, and come join the
Imperial Mailing List - Online Car Club.