Kerry's 1957 Imperial Restoration
Home Page -> Imperials by Year
-> 1957 -> Kerry's Restoration
- part 1- Bringing Katherine home, opening her up
- part 2- Installing timing-chain, cleaning pistons
- part 3- More engine-work, FM Radio, Doing your own
- part 4- Finishing engine, Pulling wheels (or
- part 5- Pulling wheels, brake work & carb.
- part 6- A distracting accident
- part 7- Sandblasting, Wheel-cylinder rebuilding,
- part 8- Finding a local '57 soul-mate
- part 9- Axle seals, Brakes & Transmission
- part 10-Special brake trick, 59 parts Car, Axle seals
- part 11-Removing trim & bumpers, Wanting to save
ALL old cars, Trunk & interior
- part 12-Removing window-cranks, Carpet & floor,
Thoughts about upholstery
- part 13-Transmission broken in transit
- part 14-Rust removal and prevention
- part 15-Transmission case and warts
- part 16-Ouch that hurts!
- part 17-Door Skins
- part 18-Coat Hangers and High Notes!
- part 19-Patch Panels & To Custom or not to
- part 20-Big AIR and thinking about FINS
- part 21-More Air, More Rust, more more..and a
- part 22-FINS
- part 23-Wheel arch and rear quarter panel
- part 24-Migs, Kitty Hair, & Bondo
- part 25-It's Filler Time!
- part 26-More patches
- part 27-Ragtop???
- part 28-Going Topless!!!
- part 29-Pulling the dash
- part 30-SKETCHES!